11/16/10

300/365


300. Repeat. Day 300. It's safe to say I'm rounding third base on this thing. And to think I had doubters. They never knew me in the first place if they didn't think I would finish what I started.

So, I'm driving home in what you can see is some snail-paced traffic, when what to my wondering eyes should appear? But the new Chuck Wicks single, "Old School", written by my deer-hunting, slow-talking, truck-driving, Texan. Yup. RDC. It's a song that I've been grooving to since spring when it was written (for the one or two of you out there that are dying to know...*wink wink*), and squealed like a little girl when I hear it for the first time on the radio. It truly made my evening commute lovely.

One more time. All together now. THREE-FREAKIN-HUNDRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment