10/2/10

253/365


For someone as competitive as myself, it is difficult to confess that I do not get soccer. It's a frustrating race against the clock. Hours worth of trying to get the ball rolling in the direction you want it to go, but not even the best of intentions, the strongest of skills, or perseverance guarantees that your ball will EVER make it in the goal. I'm sure that statistically the number of attempts in ratio to the number of successful goals is in layman's terms, is nothing short of a crapshoot. But these players continue to run distances and bang their head against the wall for grueling time spans, with just the simple hope that one split second of opportunity will open up, and when it does, they are fully prepared to score. I mean, how could you love a game like that?

Wait, am I still talking about soccer....or the music business? Whatever the case, go Lee U!

No comments:

Post a Comment