10/14/10

266/365


If there was one word to describe marriage, I think it would be compromise. To some that may sound sad. But in the case of our 3rd anniversary it is a beautiful thing. It is a well known fact that I have always been a big fan of the gray hoodie. It's like wearing a big bear hug all day long. A bear hug coupled with a comfort of a snuggie. But the unfortunate downside of the gray hoodie is that in the mind of men it is also synonymous with "frigid". So I don't wear gray hoodies very often anymore. [example 1 of sacrifice]

So for our 3rd anniversary Rodney bought me a bag of Skittles (my favorite candy of all-time) and a brand spankin new gray hoodie. [example 2 of sacrifice] And that's why it works, people....

In all seriousness, I love that man more than life itself. I don't really remember life before him.


1 comment:

  1. As I sat down to catch-up on all things Nicolle- I'm eating gummy worms and wearing a gray hoodie! Scary right? and why is the hoodie frigid? Lazy, maybe but what's underneath is TOASTY not frigid.

    ReplyDelete