9/8/10

231/365


"Do you know you're exceptional?"

I was mid-casual-conversation with someone I really respect when I was blindsided by those words. I've been walking on air ever since. We don't have a clue as to how much power we have in our words, do we? They're like matches. They can light somebody's way or burn somebody down. I just hope that I don't waste my life keeping my belief in people to myself. Because too many times, one person's sentence has changed the trajectory of my life for the better. I wanna change the world one bit of encouragement at a time.

And just like this mentioned conversation, I'm sure Zoe (above) will never forget her VIP treatment by the PGB. Because just like one little bit of encouragement, one little kiss on the forehead can make a girl's world a whole lot brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment