9/13/10

238/365


Glorious. Just glorious. Due to a VERY late return home from Knoxville, we had a lazy morning and then had a GREAT day at home. We're only here for like 3 of the next 15 days or something like that, so if there was something to be cleaned, bought, organized, paid, exercised.....it needed to happen today. The flowers on the front porch made me smile. The sound of the boy down the street practicing his trumpet made me smile. The fact that my running shorts felt a little too snug even made me giggle. Nothing about my day was out of the ordinary, except for the fact that the sun was shining, football was on and I had the priviledge of paying my bills and buying groceries and backing up my hard drives...oh yeah, and getting our monthly his & hers pedicures. Ahhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment