7/1/10

174/365


I’ve been visiting Gruver, TX (home of the Greyhounds, Rodney Clawson, and my in-laws) for more than 4 years now. And, everytime I’m there the one and only Mexican restaurant in town (and one of only 3 restaurants total if you count Dairy Queen) is closed. I don’t know if they literally go to Mexico to retrieve their ingredients that frequently or what…but they’re always closed. And it’s been a sticking point with me. Because I’ve experienced the church, the grocery store, the farm supply, the farm itself, the streets when I run, but I’ve never tried the salsa. Well, cross it off the list. Gruver, I am slowly but surely consuming all you have to offer. Big feat, I know ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE El Vaquero! LOVE the Cheese enchiladas and Chips and Salsa! I wish my Grandma was still in Gruver so I would have a reason to visit. Glad you got to experience the El Vaquero! I am now officially craving it! :)

    ReplyDelete