7/18/10

185/365


Hello?!!!! Anybody out there?!!

Yes, that's right. I have--for many days now--been absent from my blogging residence. Nobody home. No lights on. Not even a flicker. But, I am here to say that I. Am. Back.

I have two theories as to why I have fallen short this past week. For the past few weeks, I've really been aiming for the halfway point of this project. Everytime someone has mentioned TFP to me all month, I've said "I can't believe I'm almost halfway done!". I think that sense of accomplishment sparked some complacency. Bad girl. Very bad girl. Everybody needs a halftime, though, right? But here's the thing about halftime. If you have a half-time, you have a 3rd quarter. And 3rd quarters are tough. So, that's my first theory. The halftime theory. Which leads me to my second theory....

...company. (hence the video) My cousin Dustin and his girlfriend have been staying with us all week. And as much as I love company, I have to admit that I go into a different mode of operation. I almost feel as if I'm on vacation in my own house. I maintained a partial work week while they were here, but I didn't manage to maintain my workout regimen or my blogging regimen. And for that, I deeply apologize.

Whatever the culperit, I am back on track and ready for a great 2nd half of 2010, with this clip of Dustin and I reenacting a duet we were forced to sing when we were seniors in h.s. If I could get my hands on the original clip, then we'd really be in business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment