7/9/10

182/365


It's been 4 years since either of us have swung a bat, which is all the more reason to do so...right?! We basically turned the garage upside down looking for our gloves & cleats so that we would be well-equipped for co-ed summer league. Turns out we're on a pretty great team. Great people. Great smiles. Great hitters. Great fielders. Great recruiters. (since they asked us to play. or did they ask us? maybe we asked them. I don't remember.) Anyway, you're going to wanna stay tuned for more future installments of summer softball in the upcoming Wednesdays. Be prepared for strikeouts, pop flies and maybe even an occasional pulled hamstring. I have to hand it to myself for really taking this All-American summer thing as far as it will go. I've done walk-up ice cream joints, fireworks stands, public swimming pools, and now the ball diamonds. I'm feeling a local produce tent or a neighborhood lemonda stand just around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment