12/19/10

345/365


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really proud of our Christmas cards this year. As my good friend Betsy said, they were "adorable & clever & heartflet & the forethought is just impressive". I mean, that is alot coming from Mrs. Jones, who I'm sure receives cards from a highly creative set of people every year. It can be hard to put together a couple-only Christmas card. I mean, I feel a huge sense of responsibility to give people a little more than just a photo. It needs a concept, a purpose, and something that evokes an emotion. Can you tell I love a good Christmas card? I would also like to add that 125 cards do not go very far when you have big old All-American, midwest families. I try to do my best to cover our bases without completely breaking the bank, but if you didn't get one and want one, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment