12/26/10

360/365


No matter whose house we're at or which holiday we're celebrating it usually ends up with a guitar around a table laughing and singing with Uncle Dennis. But this year we were all gathered around a video of Uncle Dennis (& Jake & Cole) singing in their jammies about 20 years ago. At one point I looked around the room and took notice at how everyone was hanging on to every second of old tape like it was gold. And it made me feel really really good about this project and all the nights I've stayed up late uploading then transferring then editing then uploading again then embedding and writing a little copy. If I said I've wanted to quit a million times, it would still be an understatement. But I know that someday this will matter to somebody. Time flies and although I can never slow it down, I can do my best to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment