4/6/10

96/365


Benefit #3,468,334 to being home? Getting to watch my cousins run track! Go Annie & Maggie! These are some quality girls, I tell ya. Strong faith, strong work ethics, strong parents, strong-willed, and as was proven today--strong legs. Oh, you think I'm exhaggerating? Annie is competing for the new state record in women's squat at the Kansas State Powerlifting Meet Saturday. She would have sealed the deal last year, but there was some small town corruption going on under the judges table, if you ask a Galyon. Which reminds me of how Hank Williams, Jr. once told me that I looked like I could pull his truck out of the ditch with legs like mine. He'd probably say the same thing to my cousins. Course then one of the G-Bros might have to kick his country you-know-what!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to Annie!! What's the state record?

    ReplyDelete