8/2/10

199/365


I am not going to lie. Because as was discussed in church this morning, there can be no intimacy if there is no truth. And I want my readers to feel close to me. So, in an effort to create intimacy with you, I would like to say the following: I have been in a blogging rut. Full confession as follows...

It seems that the I have been slacking here lately. I haven't dropped the ball completely. Just cheating on the boundaries I had initially set for this little project; the timeliness, the consistency. And I can't really put my finger on what has caused me to stray. But I am here to say that after tonight's catch-up, I am refocusing. A video a day, as promised. Because I said I would. And I would like to realign with the stubborn, strong-willed woman that had a vision for people reading this blog every night. Well, people can't read this blog every night if I don't post a new entry every night. So, cleanse the palette and lets move forward...shall we?

Aha, yes. The birthday that never ends. Dinner and everyone's favorite form of dairy, Sweet Cece's, with some beautiful women. Yum yum. Or, if it is true what they say that you are what you eat... then moooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment