8/2/10

200/365


You know that moment in Sleepless in Seattle when Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks finally lay eyes on each other? It's very intense, horribly romantic, and terribly meant-to-be. And for those first few moments together, the world moves in what seems to be an almost painful slow motion way? And it seems that all happiness is riding on this one connection?

Well, that's how I felt when I saw the FedEx man at my doorstep this morning. No, no, no!!! I don't have a thing for the FedEx man. In fact, I couldn't even tell you what his face looked like. My eyes, like laser beams, were too busy scanning the little brown box in his hands. For two years now I have succumb to the corporate abuse of a Sprint phone contract and have withstood the excruciating absence of apps.... and the story of meeting my iPhone 4 is a true fairy tale ending, indeed.

Dear iPhone, it's like I have already forgotten all life before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment