8/2/10

201/365


I look like CRAP when I run (exhibit A- the video you just viewed). So why is it again that men feel the need to risk their lives, hang their head out the window and scream some derogatory remark my direction?

Dear 20-something boys in the silver Tacoma,
I'm not available.

Dear 30-something with your girlfriend in the passenger's seat at the stop light,
Quit staring.

Dear both of you firefighters rubbernecking while your lights are on,
Don't even think about it.

Sincerely,
A happily married woman who just wants to peacefully burn calories in public places.


2 comments:

  1. They just can't help it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give the men of America a break!
    I'd rubberneck if I saw you running too.
    Amazingly enough, despite your OBNOXIOUS natural beauty, women love you as well. Me included~ go figure...

    ReplyDelete