6/7/10

148/365


"God will destroy everything you love if you live long enough."

"All I want's a piggyback ride into the other side."

"Head versus heart equals bicycle versus the car."

Don't mention that he's a great singer, multi-faceted instrumentalist, attractive, funny, a great performer, has the coolest website* I've ever seen, or the fact that he loves Breaking Bad. Bob Schneider is a lyrical genius. Lets focus on that part. He makes writing a hit sound boring. If a great song were in a rubix cube, he'd have solid colors on all sides within minutes.

I can't remember how or who turned me on to his records about 5 years ago, but I have been a BIG BIG BIG fan from first listen. And tonight, I finally got to see him play live. Final thoughts? John Mayer, Ludacris, Daughtry...I love you...you are mucho talented...but you better hope he never gets top 40 play, or else he's gonna make what you do look elementary.

*not PG.

No comments:

Post a Comment