6/17/10

157/365


If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be dancing around like a maniac in a tutu & tights in front of a room full of indie artists and film/tv supervisors....well, I woulda spit my drink out laughing. But, sho nuff, just like everything in my life, God surprises me. And stretches me. Case in point, The Mistletoe Project.

Me and ol' Moldog are taking the All Music Conference by storm tomorrow night. Honored to be playing in a lineup of a bunch of names that we totally respect musically. But, lets be honest, we're gonna stand out like sore thumbs. Sore thumbs in red tutus. Can I tell you a secret, though? (In my whisper voice: I am actually really really excited.) You either stand out or you blend in in this life. And I am ready for every head to spin tomorrow night when we fire up the Christmas lights, prop up the Christmas trees, and set that stage on fire. Why can't it always be this way????!!!!!! It's a HOL-I-DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You both took the All Music Conference by a blizzard. (I LOVED IT)

    It was an honor meeting you both, and it's something I will never forget. Thank you for being exceptionally nice to me, and thank you so very much for singing "Happy Birthday" to Francesca!!!

    Even though I might have not looked excited (thanks to be SOOOO NERVOUS), just so you know, I was/am STILL STOKED. Can't wait to see you all at a show, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Day 158 = THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete