3/5/10

63/365


Fun night of music with Eric Paslay & Brent Anderson. I love them alot. It's such an honor to call them my peers. I respect them both musically and in character. The days that I look on my calendar and see either of their names are good days. When I first started writing songs, I never even dreamed that I would get to work with musicians of their caliber. I'm flattered when I look over and see them playing their guitars or singing the way they do, and I think to myself "you write with me?!"

Just for the record, Thiele is on a feat to have more appearances in the Flip Project than anyone this year. So lets give him a round of applause for another stunning cameo. I had ZERO creative control of this footage.

4 comments:

  1. hello my name Hobart. I enjoy Flip. I very much enjoy "Thiele" please keep him on future bloggings. He is very very funny and attractive. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. always leave the camera alone with thiele. he's genius. haha! i'm honored to have my 1.2 second appearance in day 63. i feel more cool today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know how this Hobart character is but he's wrong. this "Thiele" guy is pretty full of himself and a little annoying if you ask me. but i will say i've watched everything he's been in (and will continue to) just to see if he can get more annoying. -- Slade

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear hobart and slade-

    as i am sure you know, thiele is an interesting creature that i give "charity" face time to. i use this project as a way to make him feel more important and more accepted by the masses. but, please don't tell him that. shhh.....

    thanks for following my blog. i love all new followers.

    ReplyDelete