3/22/10

79/365


Going out on a Sunday night isn't the norm in this household. But, it was well worth it tonight. I watched 3 very young, very gifted, very gracious artists play at 3rd & Lindsley. No problem. Just another night in Nashville. But in any other city, I swear, it would be a TREASURE. I hope none of us take for granted the flood of giftedness we're all saturated with here.

I know I should probably be using this blog to pimp out my own music everyday. Unfortunately/Fortunately, I'm not that shameless. Unfortunately/Fortunately, I will always be a bigger fan of music in general than I am a promoter of myself. Therefore, I would like to present to you in the order they're playing: Andrew Ripp, Steve Moakler & (my personal fave--can't stop listening to his hookalicious, yummy record) Ben Rector. I am making it my personal mission to get in a writing room w/ him. If anyone can/would like to help me make that happen...you know where to find me. Any online networking site. Hook a girl up, Nashville. Prove to me this blog has some power ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment