3/9/10

68/365


It wasn't Fat Tuesday, but it was a fat Tuesday. You got me?

And the last thing you wanna do after a day of hiding from the mirrors and hitting the treadmill is go to a party like the one I went to tonight. Theme: small southern food. Well, let me say that there was nothing small about it. Other than my self-control, of course. I think as women, we are entitled to a day to loathe our ladylikeness (yes, I know that's not a word.). A day to ignore all things "you are beautiful on the inside" and "love who you are" and "one-of-a-kind". A day to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes, regardless of how flattering they may or may not be. A day to just feel sorry for ourselves. Is that really too much to ask? Who's with me?

As I am typing this, I just heard someone on tv say that a new study has proven that women who drink are less likely to be obese than women who don't drink. Well, in THAT case..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment