3/26/10

83/365


For those of you who don't know, my husband is a songwriter too. He's been doing it for a lot longer than me. And he's had a lot more success than me. (I have to believe the two are related...) From where I stand, I can't imagine ever getting jaded to hearing a song I wrote on the radio or in concert or on tv. But some people do. Apparently my husband isn't one of those people. The new Jason Aldean single, called "Crazytown" was written by he and Brett Jones. And we heard it on the radio for the first time today. It made me really happy to see him so happy. It's fun to have somebody to cheer for in life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, just catching up on your blog! Btw... when I worked with Jennifer Johnson, we pitched songs for Brett and pitched this one SO DANG much! I love it! Glad it's cut!! :)

    ReplyDelete