3/28/10

87/365

Our neighbor got a smoker, so who better to try it out on than the Clawson's? It was a party on the patio. Our neighbor's patio. The combination of smoked pork loin, fireplace, a basketball game, and a clear view of the lake made for a LOVELY end to an awesome weekend. It was, in my opinion, the perfect balance of productivity (cleaned house/did all the laundry/Target run), social capital (bike ride w/ a friend, birthday party, movie date, pedicures w/ friend, party on the patio) & fun (starting a little spring shopping). On that note, remind me to get a spray tan before I go try on any more spring clothes. I think I wanna take everything back b/c I look so horrible right now. Arms and legs are pasty and flabby. But not flabby enough tostop me from indulging in the smoker delicacies tonight. Ooh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment