3/23/10

81/365


Today was officially the first VISIBLE sign of spring. We cracked the 70's, which constitutes a thorough car wash. Nothing better on a spring day than a drive in a shiny, well armor-all'd vehicle. Ahhh...

I didn't realize how much the dark and dreary, long winter weather was affecting me until I went for a run today. Holy cow. That feeling of sun on my face, running in shorts and a t-shirt (as opposed to the excessive layers that I've gotten used to the past few months) was glorious. I didn't even mind when the construction workers in the red F-350 about wrecked both truck and trailer while howling at me out the window. Ohhh, sweet Hermitage.

This week is really, really busy in my world. Hopefully the blog will not lack due my schedule. Love yall for hanging in there thru the less-than-epic days.

No comments:

Post a Comment