3/20/10

77/365


Legendary town. Legendary venue. Legendary night. They even played my favorite Haggard song, "Are The Good Times Really Over". Reminded me of some guitar pulls about 5 years ago out on Rebel Road. Ahhhhh...let me have a moment by myself and reminisce now....

Ok, I'm back. I've been down here on a writing trip that, in all honesty, hardly produced any writing whatsoever. But, here's the good news. I almost 2-stepped with a stranger for the helluvit tonight. I didn't, of course, because, well, I don't 2-step with strangers while I'm in another state as my husband. But, don't think that I didn't consider it just for the sake of the story. You don't go to a Dancehall and not dance! Gawwww!

On a sidenote, one of my friends that I'm on this writing trip with is engaged to a man 20 years older than her. And they met over 30 years ago when she was 20 and he was 40. You can imagine how much fun I've had watching them flirt with each other all day. It gets me thinking... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment