3/29/10

88/365


The man you see in that video is Rusty Gaston. He's Molly's songplugger. I love him. He exemplifies the word enthusiasm. And lucky for us, he is on our team. Had a great day of writing w/ @reedmolly (the line between Twitter and reality has become hazy).

You guys don't even know how close you came to seeing a little T-Swift cameo on day 88. She and I were using neighboring dressing rooms and shared a mirror at Urban Outfitters today. Just another day in Nashville. It took every ounce of my willpower to not ask her to say "day 88" in the camera. Instead, I opted to not look like a complete creep. If I had been anywhere other than Nashville, I would've done it in a heartbeat. But there's a certain courtesy that exists here for celebrities, and I very well intend to uphold it, thankyouverymuch.


3 comments:

  1. keep up the great work Nic. really enjoying it, even in our oxygen deprived environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rusty & God on your side...The tools are there.
    Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete