3/20/10

78/365


As you can probably tell, we've gone mad. 3 days at the Guadalupe River leaves a girl in need of a little touch up in the pampering department. Made it home safe and sound just in time to see the Kansas Jayhawks fall hard. And a lonely night in Lawrence can only mean one thing...it's a madhouse in Manhattan! I have several cousins that have alot to celebrate. Please pray for all my crazy friends and family at KSU. Keep them safe in the arms of Aggieville. They know not what they do :)

I'd like to thank everybody so much for the sweet emails/texts/phone calls regarding my dad in the last day. Days like yesterday are truly the most rewarding part of doing this blog. I woke up to a slew of sweet messages that I know came from yesterday's entry. I love yall so much. Thank you. You should know that my dad is just fine. In fact, he instant messaged me last night (which is a big step in the technological direction for him). Maybe being out of commission for awhile will help his digital space knowledge. I can only hope :)


No comments:

Post a Comment