5/1/10

115/365


Some days my blog content is up in the air. But this day was, undoubtedly, an easy one to figure out. We were out tonight with some good friends and out of nowhere, Jessica says "I want a tattoo. I've been thinking about it for a long time. And this is the night." There were adult beverages involved, so I was a little skeptical at first. But she proceeded to get an operator on the line until she found a tattoo parlor that was still open at that hour. She walked in, told them what she wanted, sat down, got the tattoo, and we went on our way. I could NOT believe it. As of "the morning after", she is 100% happy about her decision. And, I have to say, it's one of the classiest looking tattoos I've seen. The initial C for husband's first name with an H on the inside for her son's first name. I am so glad this memory was made. It will continue to be relived everytime I see her right arm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment