5/3/10

119/365


If you live in Nashville, it can go without saying that sunshine has never looked so beautiful as it did today. I am very fortunate. My biggest loss was that my Target is underwater (which is probably a good thing for my bank account anyway). I found myself riding around a very dry, and a very quiet Music Row today in a jeep with no top or doors. Had to stick my leg out the door just because I could. I also walked around barefoot in our basement tonight just because I could. It's amazing what perspective comes from tragedy; what clarity comes from such devastation.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Nicole! I am feeling so helpless out here in AZ. I think it's time I came home, for good!!!! Amy Grace (Staley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone mentioned how delicious your feet look in those sandals? Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone mentioned how sassy your feet look in those sandals? Good choice!

    ReplyDelete