5/5/10

120/365


I'm a full-on German, blonde-hair, green-eyed, pale-skinned sistah. But I'll have a Mexican popsicle anyway.

I thoroughly enjoyed my write today. Lovely girl. Lovely voice. Kacey Musgraves. And we had a good dose of lovely girl talk before we wrote. Although she's not married and I am, we still found some common ground on the topic of trust. That's a mighty big word when it comes to men. I won't reveal the topics of our convo, because what happens in a co-write is much like Vegas. It stays there, unless you produce a lovechild in the form of a song, and that goes home with you. Long story short, she said "Love without trust is nothing more than lust." Maybe that's a common saying that I've never heard before, or maybe it's not as brilliant as I think it is. But I loved it. So, there ya go, girls. Chew on that until tomorrow's post...and happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment