2/1/10

32/365


Who doesn't wish their initials were Z.Z.? Happy 1 Year to Zion Zobrist. ZZ is the first member of the "next generation" of my college girlfriends. When i saw his beautiful mama Julianna today, I wanted to tell her congratulations. Not that I know from personal experience, but that first year is a year full of sacrifice as a parent. She really handles motherhood with grace and charm. Her hubby's career demands that they travel most of the year. So, I've not gotten the chance to log a great deal of time with this little man or his mama lately, so I was so so so happy to have gotten to share this moment with them.

Zion's birthday = Nicolle's lucky day

(The other beautiful boy in this video is Brooks Dillard. He and Zion are best buds and were born 2 days apart. He really went to town on his cake. Priceless.)







2 comments:

  1. maybe my favorite video yet. seeing that little man rocking back and forth at the beginning. oh my gosh. warms my heart. love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Zion. Your too cute. Great video.

    ReplyDelete