2/1/10

31/365


In lieu of giving my honest opinion about the 52nd Grammy Awards, I will only be giving life to the good things that happened tonight:
  • Lady Gaga & Elton John. EPIC.
  • Pink de Soleil. three thumbs up.
  • Lady Antebellum. no props/frills necessary.
  • Zac Brown Band. experience + hardwork wins eventually.
  • Carrie Underwood's look almost equalled her voice. and that's REALLY hard to do.
  • Justin Beiber is/was/always cute.
  • Beyonce. you are beyond goddess status.
  • Rihanna. Lets be friends. Call me.
  • Kings of Leon. Hometown boys represent!
For the most part, Nashville stole the whole stinkin' show. As for me, I've got a head cold that is stealing my show. ICK. But before I leave I have to say....1 month down, 11 to go!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Rick won. But we were all so exhausted from the show, that no snowballs were thrown.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON ONE ENTIRE MONTH OF VIDEOS!!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flipper project. and that is why i love brian thiele.

    ReplyDelete