2/2/10

33/365


I would like to see the percentage of shelf space devoted to candy in the month of February compared to all other months. Preferably in the form of a pie chart, because they make me think of pie. Which makes me think of cake. Which makes me think of ice cream. AHHHHHH.....can you tell I'm having a woman moment?

I went in to Walgreens today for a pair of two-dollar socks. I was literally recited "bikini, bikini, bikini...." in my head as I walked in--that is the best strategy I have come up with to restrain myself in the past. Guess it wasn't as fool-proof a plan as I had thought. Cause I caved. The culprit? Sweettarts. Honestly, what 25 year-old still eats that stuff? I am a mess.

Instead of taking full responsibility like an adult, I'm choosing to chalk this up to obnoxious, excessive amounts of candy displays coupled with a certain hormonal condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment