2/28/10

58/365


I don't realize how much I take the Nashville scene for granted until someone from out of town comes to visit. Then I see it through their eyes. Had alot of fun venturing down Lower Broadway with my friend from back in Kansas, Brooke, and her boss (haha!), Kelsey. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've done the honky-tonks in the last year or two, so it was a nice change of pace. Some of the night's highlights included Taylor Swift's guitar player getting the superstar treatment at Tootsie's, the man who wouldn't quit hitting on me in front of Rodney (which almost spurred a fight), and the newlyweds eating at the ever-so-classy Hermitage on their wedding night. All fun, but all reminders of why i never do that program. It's exhausting. It's exhilarating. It's Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment