2/22/10

53/365


Okay, this is big. I like 2 of the last two song I wrote. Never happens. Nice to get away from the piano for the day. I love those 88's, but there's something about a guitar that brings out the hippie in me. Imagine Fleetwood Mac meets Dixie Chicks meets 2010.

In other news, Rodney wrote with Mat Kearney and Jamie Lynn Spears. I only mention because this is twilight zone stuff. What i would've given to be a fly on that wall. And I wanna remember that this happened when I look back on this blog someday.

7 hours of writing plus drinks with friends plus dinner with more friends makes me sleepy. One of these days I'll learn to get home before 10pm. Will write something more in-depth and thought-provoking tomorrow. I now have a date with Dave Letterman.

2 comments:

  1. Mix some 88's with some 6's, a lil 4's, a couple beats, and you'll have yourself a 1.

    P.S. I love 88's, too. I know you told me you are a piano player, but I'm not sure if you compose your own piano pieces for your songs?? Either way, keep them 88's rollin'. Loving them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout Fleetwood Mac meets Taylor Swift...but that turned out badly, lol.

    ReplyDelete