2/19/10

50/365


I cannot believe I'm 50 days into this thing. "This thing" being this project. But now that I think about it, this YEAR! Holy crap. I knew this blog would give me a new concept of time, and how precious it is became very evident to me today. 50 days into 2010 already. Makes me realize how fast our lives just---FLASH--then gone.

Speaking of getting the most out of life, J-Walk and I wrote a song I love today. (Just so you know, I rarely say that I wrote a good or bad song. I only judge my songs based on how much I like them. Because, lets be honest, who REALLY knows that they wrote something good. And what does good mean anyway? Good as in should be on the radio. Good as in it's honest. Good as in it's what your publisher wants. And on and on....) I have found there is a connection between songs of mine that I love and the songs that other people love. So.......

Bottom line: I love what we wrote today. In fact, I squealed. When I did so, Jason said that in the 2 or so years we've been writing, he's never seen me get excited like that. So take that for what it's worth.

I. LOVE. MUSIC.

P.S. If you thought I was going to give away the hook in this video....you're CRAZY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment