1/19/10

19/365


About a year ago I had the GREAT privilege of writing with Mr. Josh Kelley and one of my great friends/co-writer/producer Clint Lagerberg. At the time, Josh was just coming to Nashville to write songs to pitch to other artists. He has since signed a country deal with Universal Records and if I'm correct, the record is almost completed! So much can happen so fast around here. It's awesome when it works that way.

I really believe in him as a country artist and can attest to the fact that he is incredibly talented and equally lovable. A star in every sense of the word. I am very excited not only for him, but for Clint (guitar player on the left), who is now producing his record. Clint has been like a brother to me over the past few years, so that makes it all that much sweeter.

Which brings me to this point. This truly is a spiritual place filled with amazingly gifted people chasing after things that require a lot of faith. And one of the greatest things about living here is seeing some of these dreams come into fruition. Watching Clint's career bloom since I met him has been a thrill. So I can't wait for yall to hear Josh's first single--whatever it may be--and what I'm sure will be the killer record that he and Clint have made.

Thanks for the shout-out, boys. I won't lie. The little things like that mean the world to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment