1/25/10

25/365


Lovely. The story just keeps unfolding next door. When I get a free minute this week, I'm making brownies and goin' over with a flip cam hidden somewhere on my person. So stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, we're just learning to adjust to the harmonious barking that echoes through the walls. Tonight I pray "Lord, please keep the black wrought iron fence next door in tact. Please keep the soil underneath the fence solid and frozen, so that the fierce doberman pincers cannot dig their way out. If they do get out, I pray that you keep all young children (mainly ME) under your protection. God, I also pray for patience. I will need it daily as I will be greeted by the angry and annoying yelps of the neighbor dogs everytime I pull in the drive. Help me to love them because you created them. And help me to give their [mysterious and sketchy] owners grace throughout the many sleepless nights and life-and-death encounters I predict are in our near future."

Amen.



7 comments:

  1. Yikes. Call the city. Seriously, that is not right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even watch this whole video. It made Lilly nervous and she started growling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say pellet gun him in the hind quarters a few times. No... not the dog... the neighbor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! Good luck with the sketchy neighbors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.....Maggie and Holly got agitated too! The Henricksons would be a welcome alternative to THAT, huh.....??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO intrigued by this! You should start another daily blog, just focusing on this address....!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm rethinking the whole brownie thing now- at least wait until you have back up.

    I'm thinking the house may be a grow op, in which case they would probably appreciate some clay pots more than they would baked goods.

    ReplyDelete