1/27/10

26/365


Nights like these are really going to test my dedication to this project. Walked in at 12:30 AM dead on my feet. It would have been so easy to just melt into my bed. But NO MA'AM. I cranked up the computer. As for blogging, I have so much I want to say right now. But I'll have to pick up with it tomorrow, because I have to be up early in the morning and I'm really vulnerable right now. If I started writing what I am feeling....well, there's no tellin'...

We went to see my alma mater play their rival in the Battle of the Boulevard game tonight. After that, we caught a blues band and then ended up at a great round at the Bluebird. I love this town. As crazy as it may be. I love this town.

So sorry this was brief. I'll make up for it tomorrow. Promise. Zzzzz.....

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well, Nicolle - and that you got lots of rest last night. Sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Let me tell you I LOVE this blog. I know your only 26 days into it. I found this blog from another and I am hooked. Love the randomness, the atmosphere, your voice(it is great). I live close to Nashville and I am there all the time. DO you ever play downtown? I will continue to read cause I am boring and it seems you are not. LOL.

    Allison from Chattanooga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work. I am doing a 365 photo project. I couldn't imagine doing video! Way too much work. I enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminded me a lot of my friend Melissa Miller. She's the person I turn to for spiritual advice...she also has a blog...if you get a
    minute you might want to check her out, she's phenominal!

    Donielle

    http://e-devotional.blogspot.com


    she started it about a little over a year ago, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete